CashCourse is a resource of the National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE). CashCourse is a free, online financial education resource designed to help students build the financial skills they need to get through school and prepare for future financial challenges.
The Website contains:
- Information that is easy to understand and continually updated
- Helpful content such as articles, videos, and a financial dictionary
- An e-learning center with quizzes, worksheets, calculators, and a Budget Wizard
Topics addressed on CashCourse include:
- Budgeting and using credit and debit cards
- Understanding financial aid and repaying student loans
- Renting an apartment
- Understanding employee benefits and filing taxes
Visit CashCourse today!